The EDM Council has set up a working group to create a framework for measuring data quality, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The framework is set to provide definitions of the components of data quality and a mechanism to ensure consistent measurement of data quality.
London-based Llew Nagle, head of data quality, Barclays Capital, who chairs the group, says the group was created after data quality specialists discussed how to implement a common approach to data quality. "Data quality is a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit