There is a growing need for back-office systems integration due to the increasingly complex and global nature of clients’ demands, according to panelists at the SunGard London City day conference held in September in London.
Speakers said client requirements for truly global services have pushed firms to integrate their back-office systems to meet client demands.
Cressida Hamilton, London head of securities operations, HSBC, and speaker at the conference, said: “Clients have global needs, and a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act