Credit Suisse investment bank has started seeing the initial benefits of its multi-year enterprise-wide reference data re-engineering program, aimed at ensuring seamless integration of reference data, including legal entity data, instruments data, pricing, corporate actions and standing settlement instructions, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The program started last year, and is split into three streams for product and corporate actions data, standing settlement instructions data and clie
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit