In 2009, Macquarie Securities Group, a subsidiary of Sydney-based global investment banking corporation Macquarie Group, implemented GoldenSource Securities and Products, a security master, across its equity and equity derivatives business. The goal was to streamline end-to-end data quality processes.
Now, Macquarie is looking to expand the work that was carried out in a single line of its business across the entire enterprise, following in the footsteps of other GoldenSource clients, notably HS
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership