Maintaining a global perspective while focusing on specific local requirements is essential when working for a small subsidiary of a large data vendor or data management software provider, according to speakers at the FISD Europe conference in Madrid in March.
Panelists said that while working for a small, regional firm or a small subsidiary, away from the head office, does have its advantages, it can lead to challenges related to lack of visibility in the market and recruitment.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit