Reference data teams are still suffering from a lack of attention and investment, according to Martin Haines, head of solutions Asia, Thomson Reuters.
Speaking at the Financial Information Services Division meeting in Singapore in April, Haines highlighted that this represents a major challenge for teams, as it hinders them from being able to effectively tackle enterprise-wide challenges, in what is an already complex and non-standardized space.
“The attitude to reference data departments must c
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse