The focus on setting up a data operations capability prior to investing in technology has benefited Standard & Poor’s (S&P), whose enterprise data management (EDM) program is now seen as having reached a high level of maturity, according to company officials speaking at the FISD road show events in Sydney and Singapore in April.
The vendor decided to start investment in master data management (MDM) software two years after the data operations program kicked off in 2005.
Melbourne-based Tim Chamb
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act