The US chapter of industry association ISITC has for the first time created a separate corporate actions tax sub-working group, reflecting the increased focus on tax-related corporate actions challenges.
The US market has seen the introduction of new guidance on tax reporting requirements recently, with the first phase of cost-basis reporting requirements being implemented this year and the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act being scheduled for 2013.
The ISITC corporate actions tax sub-group was
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership