Information services provider Alacra has upgraded its Alacra Concordance service and created a monitoring tool to convert content changes into corporate events, Inside Reference Data has learned.
To expand its data cleansing, entity identifier mapping and database service, the firm has added Swift’s BIC codes, the FSA’s FRN authorizations for all UK authorized financial institutions and the LSE’s member IDs to Alacra Concordance, a platform that aligns disparate internal proprietary and external
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership