While the need for governance is firmly established as one of the main milestones within firms’ data strategies, experts claim now is the time to look beyond the theory and focus on the real barriers.
Speakers at the Paris Financial Information Summit held in Paris in June agreed that to do this, firms must look beyond traditional data governance strategies. London-based Hugh Stewart, director, SmartStream Utilities, said data teams must go beyond the daily, more straightforward aspects of data
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers