Data availability, accessibility and timeliness remain the main barriers to source-evaluated prices in emerging markets, according to speakers at the Paris Financial Information Summit held in Paris in June.
Panelists agreed that in some markets data accessibility can be very limited and this has a direct impact on data sourcing.
London-based David Berry, executive of UK-based Information Provider User Group (Ipug) and speaker at the event, explained the number of vendors that source prices from
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank