The EDM Council and international standards organization The Object Management Group (OMG) will offer a presentation on the initial progress of the OMG’s Financial Industry Business Ontology (Fibo) standard to the industry in their next quarterly meeting in September, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Earlier this year, the EDM Council and the OMG joined forces to facilitate the expansion and standardization of the semantics repository, and set up a semantics joint working group to establish
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit