German bank Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (LBBW) has started to experience the benefits of its back-office project aimed at tackling its growing data requirements and reaching a consolidated approach to data management, by implementing Xenomorph’s analytics and data management system TimeScape, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The project, initiated to improve LBBW’s internal model for market risk calculations, one of the main business drivers behind the push for data quality internally, has
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit