In a statement issued in August, the US Department of Treasury’s Office of Financial Research (OFR) stated that taking into account the progress made to date, the initial phase of implementation of the new legal entity identifier (LEI) could be set to kick off in 2012. This long-awaited announcement, while not set in stone, does suggest what many are hoping for—some resolution around the OFR’s initiative and tackling of a challenge deep within the reference data space: legal entity identificati
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act