Perpetual Limited, a Sydney-based diversified financial services group, has gone live with the Cadis EDM platform.
Cadis was selected as the central data hub for Perpetual Investments, which manages investment funds exceeding $27 billion in fixed income, domestic and global equities. The Cadis EDM platform will be used to manage securities, pricing and the processing of positions and transactions. It will replace Perpetual's internally built system.
Speaking after a successful two-week proof-of-
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming