Paladyne Systems, a Broadridge Company, has been chosen to replace the legacy technology vendor of Boyer Allan Investment Management, a specialist manager of Asian equity absolute return funds.
Boyer Allan has licensed the Paladyne Suite, including Paladyne Portfolio Master and Paladyne Analytics Master, an integrated set of software components for managing the lifecycle of orders, positions and reference data.
Boyer Allan currently manages eight funds focused on Asia-Pacific for institutional
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming