UK-based financial information provider Markit is integrating corporate actions automation provider XSP's Headline Indices function through XSP's v5 index calculation platform, in an arrangement officials say makes it easier to feed corporate actions information into client portfolios.
"If a client has a bespoke universe, we're able to identify specific corporate actions for the stocks within that universe, and process that information through to the portfolio we manage on their behalf," says Pa
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won