Daiwa Securities has implemented Fix Adapted For Streaming (Fast) to handle reference data, as well as the MongoDB database system to handle tick data, as part of major data improvements to its business, according to Del Abdullah, head of electronic trading technology at the firm, who described details of the implementation at the recent Asia-Pacific Financial Information Conference.
The use of Fast for reference data is a departure from its regular market data uses. "The receiver and sender agr
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming