While the Financial Stability Board (FSB) approved a legal entity identifier (LEI) standard from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in much less time than most ISO standards take to get international community approval, determining which organizations will administer the standard, and how, remains unfinished business.
The FSB issued recommendations on June 8 for a three-tier structure for the global LEI system, consisting of a Regulatory Oversight Committee (ROC), a Central
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit