Technology vendor Eagle Investment Systems is consolidating the best components of its existing reference data tools to create a next-generation product it plans to release “towards the end of this year,” according to sources at the company.
Eagle, which is a subsidiary of BNY Mellon, provides a number of reference data tools, including the Security Reference Manager, which manages the golden-copy creation of static security data, and Pricing Center, which provides a similar workflow around pric
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent