The EDM Council and the Object Management Group (OMG) have presented their Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO) semantics initiative to the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Office of Financial Research and the Federal Deposit Insurance Commission as a means to achieve data consistency and transparency, and allow reuse of core industry data elements and concepts.
The FIBO semantics initiative includes a uniform product identifier applicable to interest rate swaps. "[EDM Council
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech