The Financial Stability Board (FSB) legal entity identification (LEI) Implementation Group is inviting applications from experts who would like to present proposals for the operational system of the global LEI system at a meeting in Basel, Switzerland, on October 15.
The group is inviting experts from across the globe to demonstrate and explain proposed solutions that will cover all or part of the global LEI system, which will uniquely identify parties to financial transactions. It says it is al
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act