Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua reported live from London via Twitter feed on a panel discussion at the European Financial Information Summit on September 18 about issues concerning implementation of the legal entity identifier. Panelists represent Deutsche Bank, Citi, Société Générale Securities Services and Mizuho International
Participating on the panel are Julia Sutton, director, customer data, Deutsche Bank as moderator; Vangelis Tsianaxis, global data management AML, Citi; Olivier Rose, head of projects and international data management, Société Générale Securities Services; and Chris Thompson, vice president, SSD reference data, Mizuho International.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership