Private clouds are not free from security issues because they often have their origins in hybrid clouds, an executive from First Boston Global Capital Markets has told delegates at the European Trading Architecture Summit in London.
Louis King, managing director, global capital markets, First Boston Capital Markets, said private clouds are often seen as the answer to security concerns, but this is not always the case because many of them are "intertwined" with public clouds.
"A lot of the privat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank