Numerix, an analytics software vendor, has improved the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application, Portfolio, and added new functionality for multi-curve modeling to the application.
The new capabilities will help firms configure yield curves to be stripped with a separate discounting and projection curve. This is intended to help firms attain more accurate valuations for counterparty risk mitigation.
Denny Yu, Numerix's New York-based product manager of risk, said the enhan
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won