Torstone Technology, a software vendor, has created an interface using the Open Data Protocol (OData) so users can access reference data in its Inferno post-trade processing application without the need to ask IT staff to generate a report.
OData is an internet protocol developed by Microsoft. It provides a way to query data, update it and unlock it from silos. Inferno, which does not use Microsoft technology, built an interface layer within Inferno that can perform translations to OData. This i
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse