Advisory analytics and technology services provider Sapient Global Markets has begun offering its Compliance Management and Reporting System (CMRS) to users connecting to the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) Swap Data Repository (SDR) reporting.
Sapient's service will link different message formats used by swap data repositories such as the DTCC's, as well as those of the IntercontinentalExchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), which the company expects to introduce in
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank