The new "Estimize Stamp" will cover a universe of 2,150 US stocks in the OTAS Core summary, and will allow users to quickly visualize where divergences occur in consensus between Wall Street estimates and those of other market experts. When used collaboratively with other Core Summary stamps, the Estimize Stamp will provide insight into the potential impact on equity prices.
OTAS clients will also have the ability to contribute their own estimates, which will enhance and deepen the coverage of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data