Forcerank launched in March (IMD, March 3) as a mobile app to provide predictive stock recommendations based on how investors and professional traders rank lists of stocks against one another. The vendor incentivized individual participants with cash prizes for the best performers, and used the results to create a dataset of predictive data for institutions and hedge funds about how the market views potential stock movements.
However, the SEC deemed the agreements with players to be “security
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'