Last week’s announcement of a new venue for trading US stocks backed by a consortium of financial firms has industry participants excited about the prospect of lower fees, but experts say critical elements of the plan remain unclear, and warn that the participants will need to overcome competitive differences before they can truly benefit from their investments in the project.
A group of nine sell-side and buy-side firms announced on January 7 that they would file an application with US
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services