Intercontinental Exchange recently appointed Anthony Belcher head of ICE Data Services for EMEA, based in London, responsible for the success of the exchange’s data business in the region, and reporting to Lynn Martin, president and COO of ICE Data Services in New York.
Belcher was previously head of business development for ICE Data Services in New York, which he joined via the exchange’s purchase of Interactive Data, where he spent just over eight years in various roles, including MD of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services