On January 7, it was announced that a group of nine financial services firms would come together to launch an equities venue dubbed the Members Exchange (MEMX). The startup finally has its first public face: Jonathan Kellner.
Kellner was previously the CEO of Instinet. He started at the agency broker in 2007 after Nomura Group bought the company. He took the chief executive reins in 2014, but in August 2018 it was reported that he would be stepping down. Then, in October, it was announced that
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group