Asset managers and buy-side firms are exploring the potential of robotic processing automation (RPA) to slash costs, digitize functions and remove inefficiencies, but roadblocks to the technology’s adoption and implementation are teaching some hard lessons along the way.
Firms should be wary of using RPA to solve complex problems because of the time, cost and effort required to build and implement the technology, according to Alanh Husson, chief transformation officer at Unigestion. During a
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group