Torstone Technology is moving further into the middle office with its acquisition of risk and compliance platform provider Percentile.
Torstone agreed to buy Percentile to bolster its post-trade platform, as the company looks to not only expand its offerings but also move into new customer segments.
Brian Collings, CEO of Torstone, says acquiring Percentile adds needed functionality essential to the back and middle office.
“Our strategy is to be a cross-asset, global offering with horizontal
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects