Lauren Dillard, formerly the head of investment solutions at the Carlyle Group, has been named Nasdaq’s head of global information services, which provides benchmarks and market data solutions across multiple assets and regions. She will replace Bjørn Sibbern, who will transition to the role of president for European markets. Dillard will be based in New York, while Sibbern will serve in Stockholm.
Dillard will be responsible for growing Nasdaq indices globally, expanding global information
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha