As revenues derived from traditional businesses are declining, and regulators and consumers are increasingly pushing back against market data fees, exchanges are looking for tie-ins that will diversify their businesses. As a result, exchanges have been increasingly turning to the traditional vendor community to round out their offerings, through acquisition and partnerships.
On Friday, the Financial Times broke the news that another blockbuster deal might soon be in the books: the London Stock
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class