It was always a matter of time before machine learning experts designed algorithms to do their work for them.
Called automated machine learning, the latest breakout in artificial intelligence has already made inroads in investment management. At its most spectacular, the new tool can spin out hundreds of thousands of models in minutes – a celerity that has intrigued experts. Buy-siders like Allianz Global Investors and Franklin are already using the technology, while others, RAM Active
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class