Market data vendors and database compilers haven't exploited opportunities raised by the dearth of accurate historical information covering the foreign exchange market. The lack of availability of this data has led some users to attempt to build their own databases from the incomplete services on the market.
High-quality historical foreign exchange data -- defined by users as reliable last-trade figures extending back to the mid-1970s -- would allow traders to monitor trends in the currency m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech