Previously the vendor offered a limited international dataset a la carte. Now, the full Enchilada platform, which tracks event types such as earnings dates, dividend dates, options expiration dates, splits, spinoffs and investor conferences, has been extended beyond the 5,000 North American companies it covered to include datasets for FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones Stoxx 1000 constituent companies.
“We’re very happy to announce that we’ve expanded
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'