The SI Data Hub grants clients access to multiple SI liquidity price feeds via a single application programming interface to address best-execution and liquidity fragmentation requirements ahead of when Mifid II comes into force on January 3, 2018. The Hub is available as an in-house software solution or as an addition to existing platforms.
“As new SI venues are launched over the coming weeks and months, our clients can quickly and easily access these additional pools of potential liquidity,”
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology