Pitchbook provides research and data on the private equity, venture capital, and M&A markets. Morningstar acquired the vendor for around $180 million in October 2016.
The vendor has now integrated Morningstar’s Public Company Fundamentals, Morningstar Equity Research Reports, and consensus estimates to support users who want to benchmark companies across industries. According to the vendor, the combination of Morningstar’s public equity data with PitchBook’s private market information gives use
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting