The expanded market data now includes ether, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and litecoin paired against the US dollar, euro and other cryptocurrencies. Harpal Sandhu, CEO of Integral said that as cryptocurrencies “become mainstream,” brokers they service are being forced to expand their product offerings to meet customer demand. As such, Integral has released market data for these pairs.
Integral’s foreign exchange benchmark methodology will also be altered to include this data, which is sourced from OC
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets