CLS’ FX Forecast provides an hourly forward-looking view of the FX markets, including trade volume covering eight currency pairs—Australian dollar against US dollar, euro against pounds sterling, Japanese yen and US dollar, US dollar against Canadian dollar, Swiss franc and Japanese yen, and sterling against US dollar—for the upcoming five business days, and accounting for the market impact of past and scheduled future economic events based on CLS’ warehouse of historical data.
In addition, the
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg