CLS’ FX Forecast provides an hourly forward-looking view of the FX markets, including trade volume covering eight currency pairs—Australian dollar against US dollar, euro against pounds sterling, Japanese yen and US dollar, US dollar against Canadian dollar, Swiss franc and Japanese yen, and sterling against US dollar—for the upcoming five business days, and accounting for the market impact of past and scheduled future economic events based on CLS’ warehouse of historical data.
In addition, the
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities