CLS’ FX Forecast provides an hourly forward-looking view of the FX markets, including trade volume covering eight currency pairs—Australian dollar against US dollar, euro against pounds sterling, Japanese yen and US dollar, US dollar against Canadian dollar, Swiss franc and Japanese yen, and sterling against US dollar—for the upcoming five business days, and accounting for the market impact of past and scheduled future economic events based on CLS’ warehouse of historical data.
In addition, the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform