And in today’s financial markets, just as in the gold rush, when you strike a seam, you have to move fast to mine its value before others start digging in the same place, and approach it as industrially as possible.
But how can you industrialize a process where each and every dataset represents a completely new terrain to dig in? And how can firms speed up the process of evaluating which seams will yield the richest results? Because as any “49er” would know, the hardest part isn’t digging out
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero