The toolkit aims to bring visibility and accessibility to the offshore Chinese dollar bond market. It includes new benchmark yield curves, real-time news on China’s debt capital market and the Bloomberg Barclays Emerging Market (EM) USD Aggregate China index.
Ee Chuan Ng, head of Greater China at Bloomberg, tells WatersTechnology that the Chinese dollar credit market has grown rapidly in recent years. “We wanted to make sure that Bloomberg terminal subscribers had access to key data, news and
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero