They went on a data treasure hunt, and they dug up gold.
Chris Dearie, COO of data and analytics at TP Icap, says a thorough inventory check of Icap’s broking data “unearthed a large swathe of data that we know has not yet been made commercially available,” and which until now had only been released in “very limited instances” via “highly restricted” view-only mechanisms.
As a result, TP Icap is releasing two new data packages: one focused on Scandinavian derivatives and one focused on Austral
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets