They went on a data treasure hunt, and they dug up gold.
Chris Dearie, COO of data and analytics at TP Icap, says a thorough inventory check of Icap’s broking data “unearthed a large swathe of data that we know has not yet been made commercially available,” and which until now had only been released in “very limited instances” via “highly restricted” view-only mechanisms.
As a result, TP Icap is releasing two new data packages: one focused on Scandinavian derivatives and one focused on Austral
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities