Metamako founder and CTO Dave Snowdon says the vendor is seeing demand from exchanges, banks, trading firms and customers outside the financial industry that need a security layer between themselves and the exchange, or different security layers between their clients.
“They don’t need the heavyweight firewalls. They need something simple that can satisfy their low latency and deterministic requirements,” he says, adding that in fact, many customers don’t use the features provided by heavyweight
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class