Metamako founder and CTO Dave Snowdon says the vendor is seeing demand from exchanges, banks, trading firms and customers outside the financial industry that need a security layer between themselves and the exchange, or different security layers between their clients.
“They don’t need the heavyweight firewalls. They need something simple that can satisfy their low latency and deterministic requirements,” he says, adding that in fact, many customers don’t use the features provided by heavyweight
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail