After largely lagging behind other industries to adopt artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning technology, the financial markets are playing catch-up with a vigor that borders on obsession. However, some of the major financial information providers that collect, manage and disseminate massive amounts of information and data have been developing and applying these technologies—though often behind the scenes—for several years.
Over the past two years in particular, there has been a mark
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy