In a July 2018 indictment by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) as part of a high profile probe by special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, 12 Russian operatives stand accused of hacking into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.
The indictments provide a detailed account of how a group of Russians sought to sway the US election by employing cutting-edge technology and covert tactics. Part of the clandestine operation
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground