In a July 2018 indictment by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) as part of a high profile probe by special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, 12 Russian operatives stand accused of hacking into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.
The indictments provide a detailed account of how a group of Russians sought to sway the US election by employing cutting-edge technology and covert tactics. Part of the clandestine operation
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC