At a panel during the European Financial Information Summit (EFIS) in London on September 13, several data officers from buy-side and sell-side firms expressed frustration stemming from their relationships with vendors, specifically with regard to outdated licensing agreements and price models for data.
“Despite what certain vendors may think, we don’t have an unlimited budget for data. Budgets are in fact quite strict,” said Cornelia Andersson, head of market data and research at Blackstone
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv